Please see Fall/Spring Handbook for details on all studio policies and class placement. Please read below for a summary of our class requirements.
• Jazz 3a and 3b – Ballet recommended
• Ballet 4a and 4b – Ballet STRONGLY recommended
• Adv Jazz and Plus Ballet required
• Leaps and Turns requires enrollment in a ballet or jazz class
• Sometimes we offer concurrent enrollment to dancers who still need to focus on core basics while giving
them the chance to try a higher level.
Please see pricing for discounts for concurrent enrollment.
CONTEMPORARY and LYRICAL
Dancers must be enrolled in Jazz or Ballet to take Contemporary or Lyrical
• Beginning Lyrical – must take a companion ballet or jazz class
• lntermediate Lyrical - Jazz 2a/2b
• Contemporary A- Jazz 3a/3b
• Contemporary B- Jazz 4a/4b
• Contemporary Pro - Adv/Plus
• We strongly recommend Broadway students enroll in Jazz and/or Ballet
LEAPS and TURNS 3
• For dancers in level 3a, 3b and above
LEAPS and TURNS 4
• For dancers in level 4a, 4b and above
• All dancers placed in level 3a+ can automatically take pointe if they meet the requirements listed below
• Other students must be at least 11 years old, have 2 years ballet training and a recommendation from
placement session or the instructor
- In order to take the Thursday Pointe class: dancer must enroll in 2x week jazz and 3x week ballet (non-pointe)
- In order to take the Monday class with a pointe component, dancers must enroll in a 2x week Jazz and 2 additional ballet classes.
- If student misses a significant number of regular ballet classes, dancer will not be permitted to continue on pointe until consistency is in place.